Terrence Murphy grew up outside of Tyler, TX in Chapel Hill. After an extremely successful football career at Texas A&M, he graduated Class of 2005 and got drafted in the 2nd round (58th overall pick) by the Green Bay Packers. Upon moving to Wisconsin, he was given the opportunity to purchase his first home—a dream come true. Shortly after, he purchased his second home, now owning one in Texas and one in Wisconsin. He fell in love with real estate, began studying on his own, and participated in a home-building internship during the NFL off-season.
After deciding to retire from the NFL, real estate became his main focus and passion. Terrence became a serious investor in the College Station market and acquired numerous rental properties in a short time period. This is where TM5 Properties originated and continues to grow. After two years in the business, Terrence completed his requirements and earned his Broker's License which gave him the opportunity to expand the company and bring over other agents. TM5 Properties now has several components: real estate brokerage, acquisition department, rental locator, and construction development. Agents at TM5 have seen unprecedented growth in their businesses, some even 500% in one calendar sales year.
From the purchase of his first home to the growth of his investment real estate company, Terrence’s success as one of the top sales agents in Bryan/College Station area is evident. He had the honor of making it into the 50 finalist for the prestigious 30 under 30 NAR Award honoring America's top Realtors under the age of 30.
Along with the success and growth of TM5 Properties, he personally completed 75 transactions and a total sales volume right above $20 Million in 2012, ranking him in the top 1% of Realtors in the Bryan-College Station market in just his third year in the business. He also has found a knack for listing and selling ranch land. He was one of the only Realtors in the Bryan/College Station market to close four or more transactions that were minimum 500+ acre tracts in one calendar sales year.
Terrence is a Realtor who possesses the same traits that he portrayed on the football field: passion, work ethic, dedication, loyalty, desire to succeed, and knowledge - all of which help his clients receive superior service. Please contact Terrence with any of your real estate needs.
• Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Development, Business Minor. Texas A&M University. 2005
• 3-Time Academic All-Big 12 Honors
• Obtained Real Estate License. 2010
• Obtained Real Estate Broker License. 2012
• Founder of TM5 Properties Real Estate Brokerage
• Experienced Real Estate Investor specializing in Urban Development & Construction
• Head of Acquisitions & Investments for several multi-million dollar real estate holding companies
• National Association of Realtors Member
• Texas Association of Realtors Member
• Bryan-College Station Association of Realtors Member
• Terrence personally completed 245+ transactions totaling $62 Million+ in total sales volume
in first 5 years as a Realtor while the avg. sales price in Bryan-College Station is well below the national average at $168,200.